We are disruptive, innovative & cultured — yes, every other start-up says the same thing, but let us show you instead.
Cogniflare is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy providing data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. Our clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies. We are data enablers.
Our team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and career experiences — no two days at Cogniflare are ever the same.
Due to our recent growth, we’re on the hunt for a Data Engineer. You will be working on one of our exciting in-house projects.
- Experience working with Apache NiFi or a similar tool
- Solid experience mapping data flows
- Experience with a backend language e.g Java, Python, .NET etc
- Understanding of cloud based services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with any of the following: Databricks, AWS DataSync, Apache Airflow
Culture at Cogniflare?
We leave our egos at the door. Everyone works, innovates and most importantly feels better when the team gels together well, which is something we strive for.
Think you’ll be a great fit? Or do you think someone else would be a great fit for us? Let us know — we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about us, our clients, our culture or anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you :)