We are disruptive, innovative & cultured — yes, every other start-up says the same thing, but let us show you instead.
Cogniflare is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy providing data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. Our clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies. We are data enablers.
As a Google Cloud, MongoDB and Microsoft Partner, Cogniflare maintains smart standards by being up to date with the latest tech. Most of our team members are Google Cloud and Microsoft Certified Engineers and Architects. We are also launching our first SaaS product this year!
Our team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and career experiences — no two days at Cogniflare are ever the same.
Due to our recent growth, we’re on the hunt for a Business Analyst specialising in Salesforce. You will be working on an implementation project for a large Telco customer.
This role will support a major Salesforce implementation project. The position will work with business stakeholders to ensure the prioritisation and implementation of changes for Salesforce and its applications and systems.
You are expected to:
- Identify, gather, analyse and document business requirements and translate these into technical specifications
- Effectively communicate specifications and proposals to all stakeholders including management, business users and IT developers (Solution Architects, Salesforce Developers, Chief Architects, PMOs)
- Strong emphasis on delivery and having the ability to run small projects with tangible milestones and delivering against them
- Communicate project progress via required reporting tools
- 5 years experience as a Business Analyst within the Telecom domain with at least 2 years working with CRM systems (ideally Salesforce)
- Experience working in Cloud platform is advantageous
- Experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in Business Process Mapping and requirements gathering
- Comfortable in a technical environment
Culture at Cogniflare?
We leave our egos at the door. Everyone works, innovates and most importantly feels better when the team gels together well, which is something we strive for.
Think you’ll be a great fit? Or do you think someone else would be a great fit for us? Let us know — we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about us, our clients, our culture or anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you.