We are disruptive, innovative & cultured — yes, every other start-up says the same thing, but let us show you instead.
Cogniflare is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy providing data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. Our clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies. We are data enablers.
Our team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and career experiences — no two days at Cogniflare are ever the same.
Due to our recent growth, we’re on the hunt for a GCP - Platform Engineer. You will be work a team of Engineers and Operations personnel building highly resilient, scalable and performant GCP infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner for our client.
- Working in a team building and managing our customers GCP environments and projects to enable application deployments
- Engineer solutions on GCP foundation platform using Infrastructure as Code methods (e.g. Terraform)
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, logging, Operating systems, Containers.)
- Manage SDN in GCP
- Ensure compliance with Security and Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities
- Engineering activities to implement patches and updates
- Support non-functional testing
- Update support and operational documentation as required
Culture at Cogniflare?
We leave our egos at the door. Everyone works, innovates and most importantly feels better when the team gels together well, which is something we strive for.
Think you’ll be a great fit? Or do you think someone else would be a great fit for us? Let us know — we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about us, our clients, our culture or anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you :)