As a Google Cloud partner, we help world-class enterprises save time and money with cutting-edge data solutions in the cloud. We move, store and process data rapidly and reliably for e.g. Vodafone, BT and Lloyds Bank. At Cogniflare, we work end-to-end with clients and partners, from discovery of business needs, to swift execution of cloud projects and optimisation of cloud environments. We’re proud that our team consists of experts in technology and business alike. We’re united by the passion to utilise the very latest innovations in data and cloud for the businesses we work with- this is how we go fast, and help them go even faster!
We are currently in the process of building our Growth team. In close collaboration with the founders and the sale function, the Partner Sales Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Cogniflare’s strategic partners (e.g. Google and MongoDB). The main responsibility of the role will be to maximise a sales pipeline of joint opportunities with our technology partners and help to bring these individual deals to a successful close.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Build relationships with key Google Cloud Platform (GCP) stakeholders (Sales teams, Customer engineers etc) in order to drive awareness of and engagement with the suite of Cogniflare services
• Help GCP Sales teams identify potential opportunities where Cogniflare’s services can address client needs
• Enable GCP Sales teams to sell Cogniflare’s services by developing and embedding the right tools and materials
• Build relationships with key stakeholders at other strategic partners and work with them to identify mutual opportunities
• Drive partner-sourced opportunities through the sales funnel, from qualification through to close
You should apply if this sounds like you:
• 5-8 years professional experience in a fast-paced environment, e.g. consulting or sales- / partner management related role at a high-growth company
• Proven pedigree in helping a business deliver significant growth
• Ability to communicate and influence all levels of stakeholders across functions, including technology and engineering, data science, sales, marketing and finance
• Understands what motivates people and is savvy in tailoring messaging accordingly
• Initiative taker, eager to break new ground and create opportunities
• A consultative ‘listen-first’ approach
• Exceptional people skills and a talent to build rapport
• A fast learner with a demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
• Enjoys a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
What would really set you apart:
• Start-up experience would be hugely beneficial
• A passion for cloud technologies
• Sector experience in any of the following would be beneficial (but not essential): Financial Services, Telco, Retail, Pharma.
WORKING FOR COGNIFLARE
As we work with clients in many European countries, we allow for the possibility of remote working and flexible working hours.
We offer a 25 days holiday in addition to UK bank holidays, a very attractive/ competitive commission structure with the possibility of stock options
We’re an eclectic team with different personalities and have many different roles across data science, engineering, analytics, consulting, marketing, business development, and operations.
Our business has been built on great partnerships and collaboration, and we look forward to welcoming the next change makers!