We are disruptive, innovative & cultured — yes, every other start-up says the same thing, but let us show you instead.
Cogniflare is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy providing data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. Our clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies. We are data enablers.
Our team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and career experiences — no two days at Cogniflare are ever the same.
Due to our recent growth, we’re on the hunt for a Security Architect. You will be responsible for designing, building, testing and implementing security systems within an organisation’s IT network.
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements.
- Conducting regular system tests and ensuring continuous monitoring of network security.
- Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades.
- Ensuring all personnel have access to the IT system limited by need and role.
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting breach of security drills.
- Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses.
Culture at Cogniflare?
We leave our egos at the door. Everyone works, innovates and most importantly feels better when the team gels together well, which is something we strive for.
Think you’ll be a great fit? Or do you think someone else would be a great fit for us? Let us know — we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about us, our clients, our culture or anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you :)