We are disruptive, innovative & cultured — yes, every other start-up says the same thing, but let us show you instead.
Cogniflare is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy providing data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. Our clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies. We are data enablers.
Our team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and career experiences — no two days at Cogniflare are ever the same.
Due to our recent growth, we’re on the hunt for a GCP Architect.
- Be a trusted technical adviser to customers and solve complex Cloud Infrastructure and Networking challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations.
- Lead requirements gathering, analysis and solution development for GCP cloud-based solutions.
- Architect, design and implement plans for deploying complex application workloads on GCP.
- Architect highly available, backup, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Partner with project teams, functional architects, systems specialists and other technical resources from Redapt and our customers.
- Lead projects, remotely, in a hands-on role driving GCP cloud migration/adoption from inception to production.
- Mentor and provide technical oversight and guidance to implementation teams while working in a coordinated manner to deliver and deploy the designed architecture.
- Provide GCP technical expertise for POCs, drafting RFP responses, SOW creation etc., in support of the overall sales life-cycle and consulting engagement process.
- Provide Cloud/GCP thought leadership through publications and speaking engagements as needed.
- Create reference architectures, pre-sales, and technical collateral.
Culture at Cogniflare?
We leave our egos at the door. Everyone works, innovates and most importantly feels better when the team gels together well, which is something we strive for.
Think you’ll be a great fit? Or do you think someone else would be a great fit for us? Let us know — we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about us, our clients, our culture or anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you :)