We are disruptive, innovative & cultured — yes, every other start-up says the same thing, but let us show you instead.
Cogniflare is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy providing data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. Our clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies. We are data enablers.
Our team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and career experiences — no two days at Cogniflare are ever the same.
Due to our recent growth, we’re on the hunt for a Lead Tester. You will be working on involvement in the planning, monitoring, and control of the testing activities and tasks.
- Devise the test objectives, organizational test policies, test strategies and test plans.
- Estimate the testing to be done and negotiate with management to acquire the necessary resources.
- Recognize when test automation is appropriate and, if it is, they plan the effort, select the tools, and ensure training of the team.
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites.
- Ensure proper configuration management of the testware produced and traceability of the tests to the test basis.
- As test execution comes near, make sure the test environment is put into place before test execution and managed during test execution.
- Schedule the tests for execution and then they monitor, measure, control and report on the test progress, the product quality status and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving conditions.
- During test execution and as the project winds down, write summary reports on test status.
Culture at Cogniflare?
We leave our egos at the door. Everyone works, innovates and most importantly feels better when the team gels together well, which is something we strive for.
Think you’ll be a great fit? Or do you think someone else would be a great fit for us? Let us know — we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about us, our clients, our culture or anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you :)