We are disruptive, innovative & cultured — yes, every other start-up says the same thing, but let us show you instead.
Cogniflare is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy providing data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. Our clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies. We are data enablers.
Our team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and career experiences — no two days at Cogniflare are ever the same.
Due to our recent growth, we’re on the hunt for a Data Fusion Engineer.
- Perform research, develop and implement algorithms.
- Be part of the of the sensor data fusion team.
- Work with other software engineers in an agile scrum team to design and implement new functionalities, use and expand your product development skills with a passion for high-quality software development techniques.
- Work with state-of-the-art tools to increase productivity and quality of our software.
- Create precise probabilistic environment models based on multi-targets and multi-sources fusionwhile visualizing the results.
- Contribute occupancy grid and object based segmentation, classification and tracking.
- Contribute to the successful realization of modern data analytics, sensor modeling (radar, video, lidar) within our projects.
- Test and evaluate the performance of algorithms in simulation and real tests.
- Work with customers and project partners.
- Delivering presentations to stakeholders will be another element of your role.
Culture at Cogniflare?
We leave our egos at the door. Everyone works, innovates and most importantly feels better when the team gels together well, which is something we strive for.
Think you’ll be a great fit? Or do you think someone else would be a great fit for us? Let us know — we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about us, our clients, our culture or anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you :)