We are disruptive, innovative & cultured — yes, every other start-up says the same thing, but let us show you instead.
Cogniflare is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy providing data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. Our clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies. We are data enablers.
Our team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and career experiences — no two days at Cogniflare are ever the same.
Due to our recent growth, we’re on the hunt for a DevOps Security Engineer.
- Develop and deploy application and security components for new lab projects using shared web hosting, virtualized cloud computing providers, and collocated servers.
- Work with internal research team to setup and maintain Dev, QA and Production environments.
- Create and maintain ad-hoc application environments for the team.
- Seek out opportunities to develop and improve existing automation processes.
- Monitor the health of the production and QA environments.
- Troubleshoot and debug build issues, with a willingness to resolve problems.
- Collect and report on operational metrics for SLA reporting and capacity planning.
- Collaborate with other groups by seeking, using and giving feedback.
Culture at Cogniflare?
We leave our egos at the door. Everyone works, innovates and most importantly feels better when the team gels together well, which is something we strive for.
Think you’ll be a great fit? Or do you think someone else would be a great fit for us? Let us know — we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about us, our clients, our culture or anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you :)