We are disruptive, innovative & cultured — yes, every other start-up says the same thing, but let us show you instead.
Cogniflare is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy providing data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. Our clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies. We are data enablers.
Our team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and career experiences — no two days at Cogniflare are ever the same.
Due to our recent growth, we’re on the hunt for a Platform Engineer for Data Analytics Platform.
- Act as a subject matter expert in data engineering and GCP data technologies.
- Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies from the Google Cloud Platform.
- Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery.
- Be required to showcase your GCP Data engineering experience when communicating with clients on their requirements, turning these into technical data solutions.
- Be required to build and deliver Data solutions using GCP products and offerings.
Use a wide range of technologies, combining strategic work with quick-win tactical work.
- Work within and help to evolve the team’s agile devops processes.
- Build your knowledge and experience with the technology stack, and share your current knowledge with the team.
- Create and deploy orchestration and automation software suitable for cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Enhance tools and interfaces to provide users access to the analytics capabilities.
- Progress the company’s full technology deployment stack to bring the cloud to the clients, anchored in an infrastructure as code, modular deployment framework, leveraging both cloud native and agnostic tools.
- Assist with operational requirements of production workflows in the cloud space, providing both break-fix and root cause analysis to technical issues encountered at the infrastructure layer in the cloud.
- Implement security and compliance standards to ensure deployments adhere to best practices in the cloud.
Culture at Cogniflare?
We leave our egos at the door. Everyone works, innovates and most importantly feels better when the team gels together well, which is something we strive for.
Think you’ll be a great fit? Or do you think someone else would be a great fit for us? Let us know — we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about us, our clients, our culture or anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you :)