We are disruptive, innovative & cultured — yes, every other start-up says the same thing, but let us show you instead.
Cogniflare is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy providing data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. Our clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies. We are data enablers.
Our team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and career experiences — no two days at Cogniflare are ever the same.
Due to our recent growth, we’re on the hunt for a Golang Developer.
- 3+ years with Go, 5+ years in software backend development
- experience working with Cloud (preferable Google Cloud Platform)
- data integration experience
- experience with ETL, ETL tools: Talend, Informatica, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Matillion etc
- As Integration Architect, you will lead the architecture and design effort of the product in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to keep the overall view, impact of added custom code components and responsibility of stability of the solution as a whole. You will work closely with product managers, product owner, other architects, user interaction designers, and software engineers.
- Provide thought leadership on the product technical roadmap and other integration areas
- Lead and work independently with developers to implement new and improved functions, understanding the big picture while still being hands-on
- Guide and lead the development teams on implementation and improving the product
- Engineer efficient, adaptable, scalable, and reliable product
- Follow architectural and design best practices
- Identify and document reusable architectural components
Culture at Cogniflare?
We leave our egos at the door. Everyone works, innovates and most importantly feels better when the team gels together well, which is something we strive for.
Think you’ll be a great fit? Or do you think someone else would be a great fit for us? Let us know — we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about us, our clients, our culture or anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you :)