We are disruptive, innovative & cultured — yes, every other start-up says the same thing, but let us show you instead.
Cogniflare is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy providing data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. Our clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies. We are data enablers.
Our team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and career experiences — no two days at Cogniflare are ever the same.
Due to our recent growth, we’re on the hunt for a Python Developer . You will be working on a on MongoDB transformation project.
- Integrate external data sources through SQL and other APIs, enriching the company's API offering
- Extending the company's internal codebase (where appropriate in response to client priorities)
- Improving the structure, design and efficiency of all aspects of our codebase
- To understand and keep up to date with both our product and our client landscape as they evolve
- Develop high-quality code in collaboration with clients to prototype and develop solutions for their business needs
To be considered for the Python Data Engineer - SQL, MongoDB 6 month contract role at my client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following :
• Knowledge of Python
• Knowledge of MongoDB Aggregation Framework and SQL
• Proficiency in data modeling
• Familiar with various data formats (e.g., JSON, CSV and XML) and file processing
• Knowledge of testing tools
• A history of developing and contributing to large scale software projects
• Strong knowledge of software design principles (particularly OOP)
• Ability to identify blockers to project success and find ways to unblock them
Culture at Cogniflare?
We leave our egos at the door. Everyone works, innovates and most importantly feels better when the team gels together well, which is something we strive for.
Think you’ll be a great fit? Or do you think someone else would be a great fit for us? Let us know — we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about us, our clients, our culture or anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you :)