We are disruptive, innovative & cultured — yes, every other start-up says the same thing, but let us show you instead.
Cogniflare is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy providing data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. Our clients range from global telecommunications companies to smaller companies. We are data enablers.
Our team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and career experiences — no two days at Cogniflare are ever the same.
Due to our recent growth, we’re on the hunt for a DevOps Engineer.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration.
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary.
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution.
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide.
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
Culture at Cogniflare?
We leave our egos at the door. Everyone works, innovates and most importantly feels better when the team gels together well, which is something we strive for.
Think you’ll be a great fit? Or do you think someone else would be a great fit for us? Let us know — we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about us, our clients, our culture or anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you :)